Published in 1909 | 286 pages | PDF reader required
Personal Experience and Growth of Faith
2. Mount Holyoke and Loss of a Creed.
3. Means of Livelihood.
4. Early Acquaintance with Mrs. Piper.
5. Richard Hodgson and Psychical Research.
6. Association with A. P. Martin.
7. Apparent Failure of Prediction.
Communications from the Other Side of the Veil through Mrs. Piper
10. Prefatory Explanations.
11. Extracts from Reports of Sittings.
Suggestive Thoughts on the Attainment of Spirituality
- You may also like
- Recently viewd