Published in 1875 | 255 pages | PDF reader required
1. An Answer to the Arguments of Hume, Lecky, and Others against Miracles.
2. The Scientific Aspect of the Supernatural.
2. Miracles and Modern Science.
3. Modern Miracles viewed as Natural Phenomena.
4. Od-Force, Animal Magnetism, and Clairvoyance.
5. The Evidence of the Reality of Apparitions.
6. Modem Spiritualism : Evidence of Men of Science.
7. Evidence of Literary and Professional Men to the Facts of Modem Spiritualism.
8. The Theory of Spiritualism.
9. The Moral Teachings of Spiritualism.
10. Notes of Personal Evidence.
3. A Defence of Modern Spiritualism.
- You may also like
- Recently viewd