Published in 1886 | 226 pages | PDF reader required
1. Early Life and Development as a Psychic.
2. Early Professional Mediumship.
3. The "Blackburn Séances."
4. Work in London, the Provinces, and Abroad.
5. Remarkable Séances at Malvern.
6. Private Séances and Spiritualism at Home.
7. South African Experiences.
8. The Story of a Haunting Spirit.
9. Scientific Investigation on the Continent.
10. Drawings and Writings Produced by Abnormal Means. Casts from Materialised Hands.
11. American Experiences.
12. Visit to India.
13. The Royal Family and Spiritualism—Psychography Explained.
14. General Testimony to Psychography.
15. "Brought to Book."
16. Evidence for Independent Mind-action in Psychography.
17. On Materialisations and Apparitions Formed with the Medium in Full View.
18. Phases of Opposition. Spiritualism and Art. A Problem for Conjurers.
- You may also like
- Recently viewd