Published in 1874 | 132 pages | PDF reader required
- Description of the Diakka Country in the Summerland.
- Appearance of James Victor Wilson, and Conversations with him.
- Story of a Diakka's Visit to Boston and Vicinity.
- His Delight in Mischief and Intrigue at the Expense of others.
- How he influenced the Tongue and Imagination of a Lady Medium.
- An Old Man's Testimony concerning the Actions of Diakka.
- Effects of the Diakka upon the Passive, Credulous, and Susceptible.
- How they perform Materializations at Dark Circles.
- Important Reflections regarding the Use of these Manifestations.
- A Discourse upon the present State and Mission of Spiritualism.
- You may also like
- Recently viewd